Friday, January 7, 2011

What A Mess!

I'm certainly not a hoarder, but I was endanger of endangering myself with this disorganized clutter!
We all have it. Somewhere lurking in our homes, starring us right in the face, or quietly concealing itself. Some of us ignore it, some of us push it in the attic using the "out of site out of mind" theory, but it's the dreaded, unwanted clutter which undoubtedly "hangs" over our heads (literally speaking with the attic scenario) each night.

I was tired, and genuinely embarrassed with the corner of my basement. I had grown out of my little, white, youthful desk, bottle necked from a move I made 3 years ago. It was time to get organized. Well in my mind, it was time to grow up.

This desk, though heavy, was easily wheeled to it's final destination Sunday evening. It may look relatively simple, but this was the first time I used a pocket hole jig. Which, for that matter, is slightly tricky in itself.
If I've said it before, I'll say it again, "if I can do it, you can do it".
Theretofore in the case of my little white desk, I bid it goodbye.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a difference! Where did you get the boxes on your beautiful desk? Great job, my desk just looks pathetic now.

    ReplyDelete