Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

Are you now starting to walk into stores thinking..."I can make that?" That's what I did yesterday! I walked into a little shop with homemade country decorations. I'm not a huge fan of "country living" as a matter of fact, I would be bored silly staring at a corn field. However, country made crafts are cute, unique, and usually very well made. Here is a neat idea,
and you can pick your poison as to what you want it to be. Easily made, the reverse side is just a box with four sides, and they attached the snowman's face. The eyes and mouth are simply drilled (easily done with a drill press) and the top is what it appears to be, a piece of wood and a small wooden handle (as a rectangular shape) brad nailed to the top. You could leave the back open and put a candle inside, or you could make a box and not nail down the lid. How easy!

3 comments:

  1. YOur right this would be easy to make and its super CUTE...thanks for much for the comments and for visiting my blog today!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look really easy, feel free to make one for me ;)

    ReplyDelete