Monday, November 22, 2010

Plain And Simple: A world of quotes

You know the saying, "when one door closes..." Not to be a pessimist here; but I've always personally thought the quote should be, "when one door closes, the window gets stuck...like REALLY stuck." While writing an e-mail addressed to a seller who shipped me the wrong product, I came across the simplest and easiest napkin ring holders. Go ahead, think it, "Ashley-you're being a melodramatic." Can you be A melodramatic? Anyway, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the inner workings of the manufactured napkin rings below. I had to jump on a design myself, as you can see! As for the closed window you ask,...I've yet to receive my correct order.
 

"The holy grail is to spend less time making the picture than it takes people to look at it."-Banksy

1 comment:

  1. Please post your tutorial! These would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete