Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Easy Flower Pots!!!

These glass jars were bought at JoAnn Fabrics for $5.99 (buy one get one free) the stones (also Joann Fabrics) for $2.50. The dirt I had from my summer planting, and the Iris bulbs were from recycled flowers that my family bought me for Easter.

This is so easy...now the idea was inspired from my DIY magazine. They actually used jars with glass lids-however, that wouldn't have been very cheap. The glass jars I could only find at Marshalls for $10.00 each, so since we're in the middle of our Christmas decorations, I didn't want to spend a lot.

3 comments:

  1. i love this project. it was quick easy and fun. i cant wait to see the flowers grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You guys did such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i understand your text this morning! you said check out the blog-but you forgot to publish your comment. great post!!!

    ReplyDelete